FCE Preparation Course
Every year, thousands of people take the Cambridge FCE exam. The First Certificate of English (FCE) is a University of Cambridge ESOL qualification that proves you can use everyday written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level. The FCE is a formal, internationally recognised qualification in English and can be taken in Bulgaria every month.
Our 12-week FCE preparation courses provide thorough and intensive training in all the skills necessary to succeed in Cambridge First Certificate exam. You will learn how to approach each different paper in order to maximise your score, practise all parts of the exam using sample papers and practice tests, and develop key exam focused grammar and vocabulary areas.
FCE preparation lessons take place twice per week for 2 academic hours, and homework is given to build on work done in the classroom.
- Start Date: call us for an additional information
- Course duration: 48 academic hours (12 weeks)
- Lessons: 2 x 90 minutes per week (not at weekends)
- Levels: upper-intermediate – pre-advanced
- Group size: max. 8 students
- Age: 16+
- Location: Excellence Language Learning, Sofia
- Price: BGN 640 (including course materials)
Please note that the course price does not include the exam fee. You can register with Excellence, and then take the exam at the British Council (a Cambridge authorised exam centre).
For information about exam dates and fees, download the Cambridge ESOL brochure.